Andhra Pradesh filtered the APSRTC official website to Book APSRTC Bus ticket Online at apsrtconline.in…
Being a developing nation, the roadways in fact the chief means of transportation had taken a wonderful enrichment over the years predominantly in Andhra Pradesh. The APSRTC has set up strong policies providing the employees a healthy working environment operating about 1,78,480 kms with 18540 buses falls under different categories like air conditioned coach, sleeper coach, express buses, ordinary buses and special service buses to cater the needs of the passengers.The prestigious project in collaboration with HCL to afford advanced services to the passengers a brand way to book tickets at ease from their work place. You know what, earlier you had to book a ticket you needed to make it from reservation counter or through agents but it had changed, e-Ticket booking facility allows to book tickets using credit/debit card which comes under Visa and Master card category. The website also holds the information regarding seat availability and lay. The article clearly presents you How to book APSRTC Bus tickets online:-
Booking Procedure for APSRTC Bus ticket Online
Step 1:- First of all you need to Log on (don’t have a profile, simply register. its free of cost!) to official website of APSRTC : www.apsrtconline.in
Sep 2:- So finally you are in the home page. On the right side of the page you can find a box where you are expected to provide necessary details regarding your trip.
Step 3:- Basic issues you are going to deal with goes like this :-
- From (boarding place)
- To (destination place)
- Depart on (date of journey)
- Bus Type (kind of bus you wish to travel)
Step 4:- Coming to the type of buss to choose , APSRTC runs wide variety of buses of top branded facilities within which is directly related to price.
- AC Deluxe buses
- Super Deluxe buses
- Garuda Buses
Step 5:- Additional facility like you can book tickets for return journey as well for this you need to fill some extra information.
Step 6:- Simply right entering the details, just Click on “Check Availability” option. Then it takes you to Seat layout page which allows you to choose the desired seats that are available.
Step 7:- Fine. Now after choosing the Seats, you must enter personal information whichever is necessary.
Step 8:- Finally confirming your ticket. Then take a print of your ticket and make your journey wonderful.
Solid stuff regarding E-ticket booking:-
- Working hours 6AM to 6 PM.
- Carefully go through the terms of conditions before making your transaction.
- Don’t be that much greedy to create multiple profiles on official website in case it is found APSRTC removes such profiles.
- Note that your ticket will be confirmed right after the transaction is authorized and cleared, then you can take the print out of e-ticket provided. It is available to passengers that APSRTC provides ticket by providing PNR number at RTC reservation counter.
- Make sure you are carrying the same id proof that you had referred while booking your ticket online. Most importantly, photocopies are not valid, and you must carry the original form of identity proof.
- Take a Print out of your e-tickets as early as possible from the day you book the tickets. Because of massive traffic on the website, it is always best to confirm.
If anybody have queries on this “Procedure for How to Book APSRTC Bus Tickets Online” leave a comment below and if anybody like this article please share it in your Facebook Timeline.