Telangana and AP Epass Scholarship Online Application for Freshers and Renewal able to apply now at telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in and apepass.cgg.gov.in….
Predominantly in our state, Andhra Pradesh large number of students is being promoted enormously by means of scholarships & fee reimbursement schemes; these are handled by Government of Andhra Pradesh and Social Welfare Department. E-PASS in the sense Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships, the process of applying for E-pass has become online these days and every applicant must submit an application through online only. Here I like to present detailed information pertaining to Epass Fresh Scholarship online application procedure. Fresh applicant must need to check eligibility criteria.
- Only students who belongs to SC / ST with annual family income less than 2 lacs
- Only students who belongs to BC / EBC / DW / MW with annual family income less than 1 lakh.
- Only students who belongs to OC with annual family income less than 1 lac
- Intermediate students- 20 Years (For SC,ST & BC – 24 Years),
- Graduates – 25 Years (For SC,ST & BC – 29 Years),
- Post graduates – 30 Years (For SC,ST & BC – 34 Years)
- For all non-minority students, website for filling details is epass.cgg.gov.in
- For all minority students website for applying is www.apsmfc.com
Procedure for Epass Fresh Scholarship Online Application
Students who clear the eligibility criteria are granted scholarships or fee reimbursement. And the validity of application is for the current academic year and student needs to renewal it for the next academic year. Students are provided with couple of columns to enter SSC hall ticket number and year of passing in order to access their application. Please do remember that, merely filling the application form online doesn’t mean your bank account is filled with scholarship money.
If at all student fails to meet the guidelines stated and violated any terms and conditions, this time government will take a severe action on the particular student and even cancels the application form. One more thing is that while filling the online application form you need to enter your account number so you must have a bank account specified by your institution, however institution will take care of it , no problem what so ever.
Your intentions are very clear and carry all the below listed stuff while filling your application.
- Predominantly your SSC Hall Ticket Number is obligatory to access the application.
- Don’t forget to remember your Board of Intermediate Hall Ticket number
- In some professional cases CET number is required.
- Original Caste Certificate issued by Mandal Revenue Officer.
- Your family Income Certificate
- Personal bank account number in the name of the student and joint account for students below 18 years i.e. in name of student and parent
- Allotment order of CET/ M Tech/ ME/ M Pharmacy/ M Arch/ M Phil/ Ph.D etc
List of Documents that are to be scanned & uploaded on the website:-
- Family total annual Income Certificate
- Your Latest photograph.
- Original Caste Certificate.
The following 3 things are obligatory:-
- Valid E-mail account.
- Bank account number of any specified bank having online banking facility, with correct IFSC code.
- Personal Mobile Number.
AP Epass Fresh Scholarship Official Website https://apepass.cgg.gov.in/ and Telangana Epass Fresh Scholarship Official Website https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/