So many candidates are struggling how to write a general essay? in Group I Examination. General Essay Plays a key role in the Appsc Group I Paper- 1 Examination from the three sections three essays has to be write by the candidate. In Paper-I this essays plays a major role to get the marks for each essay will take time to write one hour. In this one hour time candidate should have to kept all the information about the topic given in the section. Choosing of question also has to be make carefully. Total three essays are going to ask in this Paper. These three are differ from each other by the category. Here is below given the Tips to write General Essay for the Candidates.
General Essay Writing Tips
- Each essay must complete in one hour. Before writing essay should have to prepare structure of the essay. For this 10 – 15 minutes time should be allocate.
- Reading the question two to three times will help you understanding of the question and what is exactly asked in the question.
- Telugu Medium candidates must also read the English Pattern question to find exactly what examiner asking in the question.
- Before ending the essay read one from the beginning correct the errors in the essay will be helpful. For each essay should have to allocate minimum two paragraphs.
- Try to avoid corrections in the essay. Mathematical data should present in Table from. Its better to showing in Percentage. In Essay main points can be underlined. This could be helpful for the candidate.
- Presenting the essay in neatly will give advantage.
Starting of the essay is play major role. Examiner may read all the first essay. So first impression is the best impression. Many of the candidates using tough words, starting with History, Starting with definitions and quotations, writing the essay in only one angle etc is the common mistakes done by the applicants.