Clarity Tips to get Good Rank in Gate Online Examination…
Many aspirants are being to confuse how to score in gate exam or how to prepare for gate exam or how to get good rank in gate exam. Those are the confusions will be came in any student mind. Here is the brief clarification for Gate writing students. This year also Gate has many changes students are worrying about due to change in exam format but experts are saying that format changing does not matter. This year the students ability will check by average marks they get in Gate. This may be bad news to all students now Gate score is calculated as CAR score in percentile.
Gate online exam has 15 subjects papers, earlier it was only 4 subjects online. Engineering students already attending for online exam of AIEEE. As the competitions from students the cut off marks be raise.
This causes students need more practice to get Gate. To get good scoring students must understand which subjects questions are coming. 70% questions are coming from core engineering subjects remaining 30% questions coming from General Aptitude. Engineering Maths equally to get good score these two are very important and get qualify if they get good marks in at least these engineering maths, general aptitude. Gate tests the students knowledge about the subjects concept this can get through a vast practice in all subjects. Each and every topic concept must understand out and out. All students must practice old question papers to understand hos the questions will ask in different ways.
Gate Preparation Tips
Attend for mock tests conducted by different coaching institutions to ease tension and relief from exam pressure and can understand how they are answered a questions can discuss with other students. To Understand Gate exam each student must go through for at least 10 years question papers to understand the model. To answer multiple choice questions think deeply before answer them. All answers are mostly near to concept answer and wrong answer lead to negative marks and it will effect the Gate score. Each and Every question is important students first got the perfect concept about the basics and core subjects. This will surely lead to good score in Gate and reach your goal easily.
Gate New Features:-
Gate exam changing from complete offline (Paper) to online mode. On 2011 four papers, 2012 six papers are conducted on online system. This year 15 papers are given conduct online. Expecting CSE, ME etc subjects are going to online system. Gate score calculation also take a new and interesting modification, earlier it was total average but now students capacity will take into consideration. In old system the marks calculation will be on the all students average base but now only 0.1% students will get the chance.
What you can get from Gate Rank?
- Engineering / Technology / Sciences / Masters Program in top Seven IIT’s.
- World level teaching faculty, advanced engineering concepts teaching.
- Opportunity to work in R & D Institutions.
- High level competition atmosphere will lead to develop knowledge.
- Compare with BE / B.Tech this is a good opportunity to get better job and status.
- Minimum 8000 scholarship.
- Job opportunities in education R & D faculty research jobs.
Main Subject Papers:-
- Compulsory Engineering Maths
- Engineering Science, Life Science
- General Aptitude.
Some Books you can Read:-
- Power Electronics by Ned Mohan
- Power systems by Stevenson
- Control System by B.B. Kuo
- Machines by M.G. Say
- Microprocessors by Ramesh Gaonkar
- Engineering Mathematics by Erwin Kreszig
- Geo technical Engineering by B.C. Punmia
- Solid Mechanics by V.N.S. Murthy
- Mechanics of Materials by E.P. Popov
- Transportation by Khanna & Justo