Simple Steps to follow how to fill Passport Online Application at www.passportindia.gov.in web portal and its applying procedure….
Technically the passport can be defined as a legitimate and authentic document which is issued by the Government of India that overtly certifies the identity (like name, DOB and Male / Female) and nationality of the passport holder. Apart from this if a student wishes to sit for GRE, IELTS or TOEFL, he / she must put forward her passport. So it serves a chief identity proof. It’s the essentiality of the Indian citizen to have a passport. Earlier having a passport was a miracle but now with the rapid globalization and as technology took up the pace the process of obtaining passport is very much easy and simple too. In this article we will discuss about on How to Apply Passport Online Application.
This article guides you through the online application process for a passport. Okay let’s drive in to the sea…So you finally decided to have a passport. Its okay fine.There are some pre requisites that you should have done before actually starting the application process. The process begins from here, make sure you got your original date of birth certificate from municipality where you was born, Address proof and identity proof & SSC marks list for name purpose or a Bonafide if you are a student. So you have all these. How to Book a Train Ticket in IRCTC Website
Procedure for Applying Passport Online Application
- Then visit the official website www.passportindia.gov.in, exactly at the right side of the page you can find a tab-online application filling , under that select new user- register. It takes you to a new page.
- From here the mission starts with creating a user ID by filling your valid information in the respective fields provided. Government of India had officially set up passport seva kendras in almost every state. So select the PSK near by your place. In the same way your full name , DOB and choose password and confirm it. After entering all your details at the bottom rights of the page select register. Its done.noe you have got user ID and password.
- Using this user ID and password, login on the Passport Seva Portal.
- There you can find many options for applying passport, usually government of India issues passport on different occasions. But you are applying for the very 1st time so you are expected to choose “Apply for Fresh Passport / Reissue of Passport” option.
- So fill up all your details without errors more importantly. Right after the task submit the form there itself.
- Now pre interval scene, it is all about managing appointment at the selected passport Seva Kendra. Select the particular date available according to your convenience and select the appointment date and time.
- First half of the movie over, simply click “Print Application Receipt” to get the print out of application reference number and appointment number. it is provided with all the details you entered and the reporting venue and time as well.
So finally the process of applying passport online is successfully completed. Carry the printout and necessary documents to PSK on the date of appointment. There the 2nd half begins with issuing token and taking your biometrics and photo. You should pay 1000/-. There will be 4 sections of verification for almost one and a half hour. Finally you are relieved by issuing acknowledgement. Then the verification work starts. On successful verification of your details the passport is delivered to your residential address.