Lot of Citizens citizens are getting confused How to Know my Passport Application Status Online at passportindia.gov.in ……
At last you applied for passport at nearby passport seva kendra and you have got your acknowledgement form and eagerly waiting for passport. Chillax it will not be delivered by an overnight, in the back ground there is a huge process hidden underneath it and that is straight away understood that it is back ground verification of the details such as address and all which you have submitted at the time of applying for the passport. Okay fine.Officially to say passport acts as a lawful document which is issued by the government of India that obviously confirms the individuality and nationality of the holder. Procedure for How to Apply Passport Online Application
Hence having a passport is a mandatory thing for every citizen of the country. Therefore it dishes up a chief identity proof. It’s the essentially of the Indian citizen to have a passport. It is very important to check the status of your passport at any stage of its delivery. In this article I would like to present detailed information on how to check the status of passport.
Therefore keeping the applicant point of view in this article I deliberately provide step by step procedure to find out where your passport has been stuck up and find the easy way to sort it out and based on that you can plan your agenda like applying for exam or something else. If at all you know in which stage is your passport is, things are going to be much easier and you feel pretty much relaxed and comfortable too. It is just the state of mind that puts you in separate space if you are aware of the passport status.
How to Check Online Passport Application Status
- The 1st and foremost thing you need to do is visiting the official website of passport India. http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/welcomeLink. The above link takes you to the official website.
- On the left side of the page you can see “Track Application Status”. Just give a gentle click on it. It redirects you to the final page where you can check your status of passport. In the page you need to enter in 3 fields which are mandatory.
- First one is to select application status.
- Come to next field which you are expected to provide your file number that is given in the acknowledgement receipt after applying for passport at passport seva kendSra.
- The last and final step is to enter your date of birth. The date of birth you enter must match with the date of birth you have provided at PSK that is on the date of birth certificate.
- Finally click on track option below those three fields, then it redirects you to a new page in which detailed information is given about your application that is nothing but your passport application status.
Hope at the end you are well aware of the procedure to check the status of your passport and plan things accordingly.
How to Know my Passport Application Status Online and Checking Procedure for Status of Passport Online Application at http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/statusTracker/trackStatusInpNew