Chief Electoral Officer’s CEO Meghalaya Form 6 New Voter Enrollment Online Registration Beginning now Apply online at the ceomeghalaya.nic.in….
The website ceomeghalaya.nic.in provides unique facilities like SMS Based live Poll Day Report, Safe Arrival Reports of Polling Parties, ready reference for electors, and Daily Monitoring System of Continuous Updation. Commission has put in place a mechanism of daily monitoring of electoral rolls during the period of continuous updation.
Instructions have been given that there shall be no deletion of names after final publication of electoral rolls. EROs have been directed that they must consult the District Election Officer (DEO) on all deletions after final publication of e-rolls; further, no deletion or modification shall be done, after 10 days of announcement of elections, without prior approval of the Commission.
Ceo Meghalaya New Voter Online Enrollment Registration
- File applications for registration in the electoral roll
- File applications for deletion or object inclusion of voters in the electoral roll
- File applications for correction of the voter’s details as recorded in the electoral roll
- File applications for transposition to another part within the same constituency
For more details, please visit the website of the Department of Elections, Meghalaya at ceomeghalaya.nic.in.
The following options are available in the website ceomeghalaya.nic.in
- Application for inclusion of name in electoral roll (Form 6)
- Application for objecting inclusion or seeking deletion of name in electoral roll (Form 7)
- Application for correction to particulars entered in electoral roll (Form 8)
- Application for transposition of entry in electoral roll (Form 8A)
Apply Ceo Meghalaya Form 6 New Voter Enrollment Registration and Correction at ceomeghalaya.nic.in