Indian Institute of Technology it’s a great pleasure to get degree from the IIT. There will be huge competition to get the admission in IIT’s. In past sessions IIT’s are only teaching the Engineering Programs only. But now they are offering new programs for that all the students must attempt for IIT Joint Admission Test for doing M.Sc – PhD dual degree. To get degree from the IIT’s or for the admission they have to appear for the IIT JAM Exam Pattern is must.
IIT JAM Exam Pattern
This exam is could be in two forms i.e. objective and descriptive. This exam is going to conduct on the total eight subjects. In this eight subjects Bio-Technology and computer application course should be in descriptive type only. Rest of the subjects will be conduct in objective type. For the objective 30% and 70% for descriptive questions weight-age will be given. For each paper 3 hours time will be give to the students. But for each wrong answer one third of mark will be remove from the total scored marks.
Courses Offering through IIT-JAM:
- Master of Computer Applications, Eligibility: Bachelor Degree.
- M.Sc Physics, Joint M.Sc-PhD program in Physics, M.Sc-PhD dual degree program in Physics, M.Sc (Physics)- M.Tech (Material Science with Specialization in Nano Science and Technology): Eligibility – Bachelor Degree with Maths and Physics Subjects.
- M.Sc PhD program in Energy- Eligibility: Bachelor Degree with anyone of subject (Chemistry / Maths / Physics) in degree.
- M.Sc Applied statistics and Informatics, M.Sc –PhD dual degree in operations research, M.Sc Statistics. Eligibility- Bachelor degree in Maths and statistics.
- M.Sc Mathematics, Mathematics and Computing, applied maths, Industrial Maths and Informatics Eligibility: Mathematics / Statistics Bachelor Degree
A few courses details only mentioned above for more details of the courses offering from IIT’s Contact us.
Preparation Tips for IIT Joint Admission Test:
- To get Post Graduate from IIT’s students must start their prepare for this exam from the degree 1st year only.
- Those who are studying final year they have spend more time for the preparation.
- Trying to attempt model test papers to check capability to answer the questions in IIT JAM.
- Try ti read the reference books for the facing the IIT JAM Examination.
- This IIT-JAM exam should be conduct in English medium only. So the students of Telugu medium should prepare to face the questions in English medium.
Anybody have queries on IIT Jam Exam Pattern please leave a comment in the below comment form.